The Zamfara State Scholarship Board has announced the release of Zamfara State Scholarship Form 2023. So the Zamfara state scholarship portal is now open for students to apply for the Scholarship scheme. However, the applicants must be of Zamfara state origin and must meet other requirements as you will see on this page.
Table of Contents
The Zamfara State Scholarship Board
Zamfara State Scholarship Board was formed in 1996. Upon its formation, it was charged with the responsibility of providing financial aid for indigenes of Zamfara with higher education dreams but limited resources. The board gets these funds from the state allocated funds.
More so, the Board has the vision of helping to improve the growth of Zamfara state indigenes. Consequently, its major function is making funds for academic purposes available and easy to reach. The scholarships available are in two categories, which are:
- The Zamfara State Bursary scholarship,
- The International scholarship.
Eligible Local Government Areas for Zamfara State Scholarship
Candidates who have interest in applying for Zamfara state scholarship must come from one of these LGAs. So if your LGA of origin is not here, it means you do not qualify to apply.
- Birnin Magaji/Kiyaw
- Chafe (Tsafe)
- Kaura Namoda
- Talata Mafara
Requirements for Zamfara State Scholarship
Zamfara state government scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for all eligible students. The following are the requirements for application for Zamfara state government scholarship application. Candidates who do not meet the requirements should not bother applying.
- All Candidates applying for Zamfara State Scholarship must be bonafide indigenes of Zamfara State.
- Non-Indigenes are not eligible for the award of Zamfara State Scholarship.
- Candidates who are Government employees are not eligible for the award of the Zamfara State Scholarship.
- Candidates undergoing sandwich courses are not eligible for the award of the Zamfara State Scholarship.
- All spill over candidates are considered only with university extension approval.
- Candidates must be students in recognized higher institutions of learning to study.
- Only students in public tertiary institutions are eligible. Therefore, students of private institutions should not bother applying.
- Candidates for Matriculation or IJMB courses need to re-apply after completion of their courses. They must do so if they need scholarship for their Diploma or Degree Programmes.
Documents Required for Zamfara State Scholarship Application
For successful application, candidates must have the following documents.
- Admission letter
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Note that a candidate stands disqualified at any given time if found to have used fake documents or wrong information to the scholarship board.
Zamfara State Scholarship Portal: How to Apply
Do you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply for Zamfara state scholarship? If so, here’s how to go about it.
- Visit the Zamfara State Scholarship Portal on zamfarassb.org.
- Follow the prompts to fill the scholarship application form.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST apply with the following information:
- Other Names.
- The functional E-mail address and phone number.
Dealine for Zamfara State Scholarship Application
For now, there is no specific deadline for application for Zamfara state scholarship. As long as the scholarship application portal is still open, you can apply.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!