Table of Contents
UNN Order of Hostel Documentation for Clearance and Signing in
This is for the ‘lucky’ students of UNN and UNEC who have successfully gone through the process of hostel application and have gotten and paid for bed space. Below is the order in which your documents must be arranged before you head to your Hall Supervisor’s office for clearance and signing in.
Read Also: Hostels in UNEC
- Hall levy/ Identity Card Receipt
- Admission Slip
- Profile update – Personal Data form
- Screening Examination result slip
- Jamb Admission slip
- Credentials (WAEC/NECO or Statement of Result)
- Testimonial (from Secondary School)
- Birth Certificate
- Admission list (print out where your name is)
- Local Government letter of identification
- Letter of Attestation
- School fees receipt
- Hostel Allocation Slip
- Hostel Accommodation Acceptance and Undertaking Form
- Bio-data form (handwritten)
Arrange the above documents in order and use file tack to fasten the documents.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!