UNN Order of Hostel Documentation for Clearance and Signing in
This is for the ‘lucky’ students of UNN and UNEC who have successfully gone through the process of hostel application and have gotten and paid for bed space. Below is the order in which your documents must be arranged before you head to your Hall Supervisor’s office for clearance and signing in.
Read Also: Hostels in UNEC
- Hall levy/ Identity Card Receipt
- Admission Slip
- Profile update – Personal Data form
- Screening Examination result slip
- Jamb Admission slip
- Credentials (WAEC/NECO or Statement of Result)
- Testimonial (from Secondary School)
- Birth Certificate
- Admission list (print out where your name is)
- Local Government letter of identification
- Letter of Attestation
- School fees receipt
- Hostel Allocation Slip
- Hostel Accommodation Acceptance and Undertaking Form
- Bio-data form (handwritten)
Arrange the above documents in order and use file tack to fasten the documents.
Other post topics
hostel vs hotel
what is a youth hostel
hostel near me
what is student hostel
What is a hostel accommodation?
What makes a hostel a hostel?
Whats the difference between a hostel and a hotel?
What is a person living in hostel called?