This post is about the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Commerce 2024. You will see all Textbooks recommended for Commerce in JAMB. Download Commerce Textbook for JAMB PDF. And also select the best Commerce Textbook For JAMB.
As expected, many UTME candidates are already asking, “What is the recommended textbook for Commerce 2024?” “How can I get JAMB recommended Textbook for Commerce PDF?”
If you are asking the above questions and desire to get answers, you are on the right site.
I’m going to give you a comprehensive outline of JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Commerce 2024.
As the title of this post implies, the textbooks listed here are not compulsory. They are textbooks that JAMB officials have gone through and seen that they cover the syllabus in a very detailed and straight-to-the-point fashion.
So, you need to get them if you wish to prepare adequately and not read amiss.
Table of Contents
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Commerce 2024
- Anderson, D. J. (1978) Commerce for West Africa, London: Macmillan.
- Ahukannah, L. I. et al (1992) Commerce for Secondary Schools Onitsha: Africana – First Publishers.
- Asaolu, A. and Igwe, P. M. (2005) New Syllabus Commerce for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 (Second Edition) Ibadan: Evans.
- Babatunde, A. H. (1999) Handbook on Commerce for Schools and College, (First Edition), Global Publications.
- Eriki, P. O. (1998) Working with Computer, Benin: Bofic Publishers.
- French, C. S. (2000) Computer Science, (Fifth Edition), Britain: Ashford.
- Ibru, G. M. (2004) Nigeria: The Promise of Tourism, Lagos: G.S.L. Publishing Limited.
- Igwe, P. M. e tal (2004) Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE/NECO/JME Commerce, Ibadan: Evans.
- James, A. F, et al (1996) Management, (Sixth Edition), New Delhi: Prentice Hall).
- Nwachukwu, C. C. (1999) Management Theory and Practice, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
- Odedokun, M. O. et al (1999) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Odoom, F. F. (1998) Commerce for Senior Secondary School, Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: Onibonoje.
- Onifade, A. (2001) Management: Office Business Education, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onifade, A. (2002) The Computer for Word Processing and Internet, Abeokuta: KAPPCO.
- Onu, A. J. C. (2000) Marketing Today, Abuja: Precious Treasures Ltd.
- Pallister, J. and Isaacs, A. (eds) (2002) A Dictionary of Business (Third Edition), Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Ubaka, O. A., (2012), Commerce Simplified for SSS 1 – 3, WAEC, NECO, JAMB & NABTEB EXAMS, Garki, Abuja: Andyson Millennium Concepts Ltd.
- Nursing Schools in Nigeria.
- Top 100 Best Universities in Nigeria.
- List of Illegal Universities in Nigeria by NUC.
- State Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- Private Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
- Federal Universities in Nigeria & Courses Offered.
Downloadable Resources for JAMB Preparation
Exam Focus Commerce Textbook PDF Download.
Round-Up Commerce Textbook PDF Download.
Essential Commerce Textbook PDF Download.
Comprehensive Commerce Textbook PDF Download.
The Invisible Teachers Of Jamb’s Use Of English PDF By Dele Ashade.
Thanks for reading. Please do well to share.
If you have any questions stemming from this particular post or any other concern you may have, feel free to leave me a comment below. I will try my best to respond as soon as possible. Don’t forget to also subscribe to comments notification so as to be notified when I reply to your comment.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!