This is to inform the general public and concerned candidates that University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH) School of Nursing Admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out for sale.
Follow the instructions below to apply.
Table of Contents
1. PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Make payment at First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Presidential Road Branch, Enugu.
- Or at FCMB cash office in UNTH Ituku/Ozalla Enugu.
- Bank will give you a print out with a pin
- Use the pin and fill the application form online or visit UNTH School of Nursing, Old Site.
2. APPLICATION FORM INSTRUCTION
FILL APPLICATION FORM
- Go to APPLICATION on the menu and click APPLY to start application
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT to pay for and obtain PIN to be used for verification
- Fill the application form (take note of compulsory fields with asterisks *)
- Preview your application details
- Verify PIN and print all accompanying slips.
- If you fill the entire application form to the last step and your payment pin is not ready, kindly save and copy the application number (Note your application is not yet submitted). To continue your application, go to APPLICATION and click on REPRINT APPLICATION, then enter your application number and click PAYMENT VERIFICATION to print your slip.
- After online registration, submit a copy of the application slip and photocopies of relevant credentials to UNTH School of Nursing, Old Site with N1,500 (One thousand five hundred naira only)
REPRINT APPLICATION FORM/EXAM SLIP
- To reprint your slips, go to APPLICATION on the menu and click REPRINT APPLICATION
- Enter your Application number and click on PRINT FORMS
3. APPLICATION DEADLINE/ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Amount: N8,000
- Start Date: 16th December, 2019
- Application Deadline: will be communicated.
- Written Exam Date: will be communicated
- Place: School of Nursing, UNTH (Old Site), Enugu
- Submission Fee: N2,000 (2,000 cash to be paid at School of Nursing for Submission)
- BRING ALONG PENCIL, ERASER, RULER, PEN, PRINTED APPLICATION SLIP, AND EXAM SLIP (PHOTO CARD). THERE SHALL BE NO ENTRY INTO THE EXAMINATION HALL WITHOUT THESE.
- Only candidates who possess the entry requirements and satisfy the panel shall be considered for admission.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- You must have at least a credit each in at least 5 subjects in your Senior School Certificate Examination including: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!