How to Check and Confirm that your O’level Result has been Uploaded on JAMB Portal
Fresh secondary school graduates who wrote their SSCE the same year they wrote UTME normally register their JAMB with awaiting result. Such candidates are always advised by JAMB and their prospective institutions to upload their O’level SSCE results to JAMB portal. Where they fail to upload their O’level results to JAMB portal, the prospective institutions cannot offer admission to the candidates no matter their UTME and Post-UTME scores.
Consequent upon this, the burning questions on the lips of many candidates are:
How can you know If your O level result has been uploaded?
How can I check if mine is uploaded?
Is it compulsory for every candidate to re-upload their O’level Results to JAMB Portal?
The goal of this article is to answer these questions and show you how to confirm whether or not you have uploaded your result.
Steps to Check if your O’level Result is on JAMB Portal
1. Log in to JAMB portal with your email and password.
2. Scroll down and click on “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS”.
3. On the page that loads, click on “ACCESS MY CAPS”.
4. This will lead you to another page with a bold “WELCOME” written on it. If you look very carefully at the top right corner, you will see 3 dots in a vertical order, click on the dots.
5. For those browsing with mobile devices, after clicking on the dots (in step 4), scroll down again. When you do, you will see something like “DESKTOP SITE”, click on it to load and use the desktop version.
6. Finally, after you might have loaded the desktop version, a page divided into two black and white halves will appear. Look closely at the black side which is by the left and you will see “MY O’LEVEL”, then click on it.
7. Your grades should be displayed in the format below.
8. If you see A/R (Awaiting Results) all through your subjects, it means that your O’level result has not been uploaded and you need to go to an accredited JAMB CBT centre to upload as soon as possible.
Sharing is caring. Remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.