Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board, JAMB recommended textbooks for Home Economics.
- Anfani-Joe, M.E. and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary Schood 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Anyakoha, E.U. and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges:Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 Years): Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for O’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics, Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anifani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O. Anfani-Joe, M.E. Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchlam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- The Internet
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!