Molara Foundation is a non-profit organization established to provide Scholarship benefits to African students. Helping individuals who are passionate about Education in Africa, Molara Foundation aims at minimizing the undesirable side effects of lack of education, helping one African country at a time. When more people go to school, there is less crimes, less illness, and less dependency on wellness.
With a focus on providing support, Molara Foundation launches an education scholarship program that is targeted at protecting African families incomes. We offer students education scholarship benefits for a duration of 1 year and/or up to 4 years to help them sustain and pick up for the rest of their school term. We are hoping to extend the duration of the scholarship to two years or more.
Table of Contents
Reducing Financial Barrier To Education
Do you know that school fees are a major barrier to effective education in Africa? However, this barrier cannot be broken as it will cause a huge increase in the student-to-teacher ratio, schools being underfunded, and resource deficit. Over 33 million students in Nigeria out of school or families simply cannot afford to pay their school fees to attend school. As a result, students not getting the proper education they need, which creates poverty and an increase in unemployment.
That’s why Molara Foundation provides long term solutions. Aiding to sponsor secondary school students financially to an undergraduate school, university, and vocational schools, easing the financial burden on their families and helping the student get their future started.
Scholarship Categories (Fields)
- Davies Scholarship: For student with Business, Social Science, Leadership and Development Major
- Molara Scholarship: For student with Science, Technology and Engineering Major
- Bims Scholarship: For Vocational and Online Course
Scholarship Eligibility Requirement Criteria
- Must major in the field listed above.
- Full-Time Studies.
- Must reside in any city in Nigeria.
- The applicant is about to graduate from SS3 or already graduated.
- School Transcript.
- Must have O’Level Result (Either WAEC or NECO).
- JAMB Result with a Score of 180 and above.
- Letter of Admission from an Institution.
- Secondary School SS2 Result.
- Local Government of Origin Identification/Passport.
- Birth Certificate.
- Institution Identification Card.
- School Matriculation/Student ID Number.
- 3 Letters of recommendation (Teacher, colleague, client, or professor).
- Parental or Guardian Proof of Bank Statement.
- Residing in cities outside Nigeria.
- Major in the field not listed on the Scholarship page.
Recommended: See Other Currently Available Scholarships. Follow the link. Find well-paying scholarships.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!