Table of Contents
How to Pay UNN Admission Acceptance Fee
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Note that before you pay UNN Acceptance Fee, you need to create your students profile on UNN Portal. For creating UNN students profile and carrying out other subsequent procedures on the school portal, it is highly recommended that you use a desktop computer. If you don’t have access to a desktop computer, don’t try to do it on your mobile phone. Just go to a business center and ask them to handle it for you.
How to Create UNN Students Profile Before Paying Acceptance Fee.
We have a full comprehensive tutorial on How to Create UNN Students Profile before Paying Acceptance Fee. If you follow the guide religiously, you will be able to successfully create your UNN Students Profile on the portal. Before you leave this page to the one that treats How to Create UNN Students Profile, it’s important that you confirm your details on UNN Portal.
How to Confirm Your Details on UNN Portal
- Visit UNN Portal via (unnportal.unn.edu.ng).
- Click on Undergraduate Students and click signup.
- On the page that loads, choose “New Student”.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. Number and RRR Number (the one you used during post utme registration) and click on “Submit”.
- Your login details will display.
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!