Process Flow on How to Retrieve/Reset Forgotten Email or Password on UNN Portal
1.Type in the address bar on your browser unnportal.unn.edu.ng as shown below.
2. Press the enter key on your keyboard, the following screen will appear.
3. Click on “Account” on the right side of the screen to see the next screen as shown below. Observe the dropdown menu under “Account”
4. Click on “Forget Password?”, to see the following screen.
5. Type in your registration number as username. Then, press the enter key or click on “Submit” button and the screen below will appear.
6. Confirm your e-mail by typing in your e-mail address in full, in the column provided, then click on “Continue” button.
7. Your password will automatically be sent to your e-mail account.
People looking for these information also found this post useful
How do I find my UNN WIFI password?
How do I change my UNN portal password?
How do I reset my noun portal password?
How can I retrieve my unilag password?
unn student profile login
unn portal admission status
unn portal for hostel
unn screening portal
unn waeup portal
unn portal for course registration
unn ikere campus portal
how to create unn student profile
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+
COPYRIGHTS WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
All the contents on this website are posted with good intentions. If you own the content above & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and necessary actions will be taken immediately.