Table of Contents
Process Flow on How to Retrieve/Reset Forgotten Email or Password on UNN Portal
1. Type in the address bar on your browser unnportal.unn.edu.ng as shown below.
2. Press the enter key on your keyboard, the following screen will appear.
3. Click on “Account” on the right side of the screen to see the next screen as shown below. Observe the dropdown menu under “Account”
4. Click on “Forget Password?”, to see the following screen.
5. Type in your registration number as username. Then, press the enter key or click on “Submit” button and the screen below will appear.
6. Confirm your e-mail by typing in your e-mail address in full, in the column provided, then click on “Continue” button.
7. Your password will automatically be sent to your e-mail account.
People looking for these information also found this post useful
How do I find my UNN WIFI password?
How do I change my UNN portal password?
unn student profile login
unn portal admission status
how to create unn student profile
Still Got a Question? Drop Your Question Right HERE 👇👇 and click on Search. Get an Immediate Response...
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!