UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA (UNN)
APPLICATION FOR ADVERTISED COURSES/SHOPPING FOR 2020/2021 ADMISSIONS
Interested 2020/2021 UTME Candidates who have not been offered admission as published earlier but had PUTME score of 180 and above and average of 200 and above are invited to apply for advertised courses as follows:
- UNN ADMISSIONS: Before You Apply For Any of the Advertised Courses for Supplementary Admission, Read This.
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|5.||Food Science and Technology||22|
|7.||Nutrition and Dietetics||6|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|1.||Archaeology and Tourism||25|
|3.||English and Literary Studies||16|
|7.||History and International Studies||9|
|8.||Linguistics, Igbo and Nigeria Language||47|
|11.||Theatre and Film Studies||24|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|3.||Combined Biological Sciences||63|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|2.||Banking and Finance||39|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|6||Education Fine Arts||14|
|14||Education Social Science||28|
|15||Education Social Studies||20|
|16||Guidance and Counselling||17|
|18||Library and Information Science||22|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|1.||Agricultural and Bioresources Engineering||74|
|5.||Metallurgical and Materials Engineering||74|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|3.||Geoinformatics and Surveying||47|
|4.||Urban and Regional Planning||61|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY|
|1||Medical Laboratory Science||15|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|1.||Combined Physical Sciences||88|
|5.||Physics and Astronomy||108|
|6.||Pure and Industrial Chemistry||63|
|7.||Science Laboratory Technology||11|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|1.||Combined Social Sciences||180|
|6.||Public Administration and Local Government||17|
|9.||Sociology and Anthropology||11|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|1.||Agric. Science Education||40|
|4.||Home Economics Education||30|
|5.||Industrial Technical Education||40|
Instructions to candidates applying for advertised courses
- Eligible candidates are requested to visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unportal.edu.ng log in your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contain a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the payment invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria, website or portal and log in your JAMB and invoice numbers.
- Application opens on Friday 9th April 2021 and closes Friday 23rd April 2021.
- Candidates must posses the University minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2020.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2020/2021 academic year.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe