I want to begin this article by saying a BIG CONGRATS to all my people who made it in the recently-released UNN primary admission list. Many have called to say “thank you” for the diverse help and moral support they received from MY UNN DREAMS and the SureSuccess Project during the days of admission struggle. I want to thank you all for thanking me but don’t ever forget that the Almighty God is the One who deserves your greatest thanks. Yes, because He is the giver of success. Don’t fail to show your profound gratitude to Him.
UNN has a carrying capacity of well over 9000. Only about 4,965 candidates have been admitted so far. You can still strive to fill in the remaining spaces.
- Don’t bother applying if you did not score up to 160 in your UNN post UTME screening. (Please note that the 160 here is only your post UTME score. Your average must be up to 160 also).
- Don’t apply for a course you don’t have the right JAMB UTME subject combination for.
- Don’t apply for a course with very low shortfall except you think your average score is high enough to guarantee your being admitted. Click here to view the advertized courses and their shortfalls.
- Don’t apply for a course you don’t have the minimum entry requirement for. This point has to do with your O’level subjects/qualification.
How to Shop for Supplementary Admission in UNN.
Before you think about shopping for any of the advertised courses for supplementary admission in UNN, you have to ensure that you are eligible. By eligible we mean that your average is equal to or above the school’s general Post-UTME cut-off mark and that you have the necessary O’level requirements, and have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for the year in question.
If you are eligible, follow the steps below to shop.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website unn.edu.ng or portal unportal.unn.edu.ng
- Log in your JAMB Number to generate and download a payment invoice which contain a Remita number, the invoice will enable you to make your payment at any commercial bank.
- With the payment invoice, pay Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) Advert/Shopping processing fee. Ensure that the invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- To complete the Advert/Shopping form online, visit the University of Nigeria, website or portal and log in your JAMB and invoice numbers.
Best wishes from yours sincerely, HD.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!