For the newly / provisionally admitted students (both through the UTME and DE mode), the UNN ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP is one of the cardinal documents required for clearance.
The aim of today’s tutorial is to educate freshers who may not know what the Admission Notification Slip is and how to get it.
The slip in question is a document which shows or contains your student’s details, including Your names, Registration Number, Admission Session, Course of Study, Faculty, Student Type and Mode of Entry.
How to get the UNN Admission notification slip.
To get your UNN Admission Notification Slip
- Go to UNN Portal and create your profile.
- Log into your UNN Student portal/profile and VERIFY your account.
- After account verification, click on ADMISSIONS > CONFIRM ADMISSION. Fill in all your necessary details and submit.
- The portal would ask you if you want to GENERATE or Print out your notification slip. Just generate & print it out.
- That’s your UNN ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP.
Best wishes in your journey through the campus.
Join Over 100,000 + Readers.
Get a free daily update via Email HERE
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
Follow Us on G+