For the newly / provisionally admitted students (both through the UTME and DE mode), the UNN ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP is one of the cardinal documents required for clearance.
The aim of today’s tutorial is to educate freshers who may not know what the Admission Notification Slip is and how to get it.
The slip in question is a document which shows or contains your student’s details. The details include Your names, Registration Number, Admission Session, Course of Study, Faculty, Student Type and Mode of Entry.
How to get the UNN Admission notification slip.
To get your UNN Admission Notification Slip, use any of the following methods.
- Go to UNN Portal and create your profile.
- Log into your UNN Student portal/profile and VERIFY your account.
- After account verification, click on ADMISSIONS. Then CONFIRM ADMISSION. Fill in all your necessary details and submit.
- The portal would ask you if you want to GENERATE or Print out your notification slip. Just generate & print it out.
- That’s your UNN ADMISSION NOTIFICATION SLIP.
Best wishes in your journey through the campus.
- How to Pay UNN Admission Acceptance Fee.
- How to Write a Letter of Undertaking [See Samples].
- Secrets to Getting a Good Hostel Accommodation in UNN.
- How to Write a Letter of Attestation [Samples]
- How to Change UNN Students Profile Password [For New and Returning Students].
- Documents Required for Clearance of Admitted UNN Students [Fully Explained].
- How To File Your Documents in the Acceptable Order for Clearance.
As you can see, there are many more posts and articles recommended for you on this website. These contents are here to guide you and give you an edge over others. My advise to you is that you make this website your companion. Visit it regularly. Use the comments section if you have questions.
Get in touch with us
Like and Follow us on Facebook @SURE SUCCESS NG
Join our Aspirants Facebook Group @JAMB Tutorials & Updates
UNN Aspirants and Students, Join MY UNN DREAMS (MUD)
If this post was helpful to you, please help us to reach others by sharing with the buttons below!