The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) hereby offers Provisional Admission to the following PUTME and Direct Entry Candidates into her various first Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
If you have been waiting for this 3rd Supplementary Admission List, Click the link(s) below to download the list and check your name:
Once you download the list and confirm that your name is there, follow the links the below to learn how to regularize your admission.
- How to get your UNN Admission Notification Slip
- How to Pay UNN Admission Acceptance Fee
- How To File Your Documents in the Acceptable Order for Clearance
- How to Write Letter of Attestation [See Samples]
- How to Write Letter of Undertaking for Student University Admission
- UNN Portal: How to Register Courses And Pay School Fees Online
If for any reason you are unable to download or view the list and would want us to help you to check, just comment your JAMB Reg. No below and we will reply with your status i.e. the course you have been admitted into. If you didn’t make it this time, we shall also let you know.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into JAMB Portal using a JAMB approved CBT Center, and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results are done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted. See How to Check and Confirm that your O’level Result has been Uploaded on JAMB Portal.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online. Click here to see a detailed guide on how to pay and process your UNN Acceptance Fee.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website. See how to pay school fees and register courses online.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe